The overall density of our hair changes with increasing age. Our hair strands become finer and thinner. Hair thinning is very common and natural. Almost everyone face hair thinning at some point of life. But just because it is natural doesn’t mean you have to accept it.
The thick and long hairs gives a natural glimpse to your appearance and nobody wants to lose that glimpse by having thin hairs. Well, you can maintain your natural thick hairs if you want to, by following some remedies to prevent thinning of hairs. These things work differently on different people. Some people look for fast results.
And for that you have to undergo a treatment. Well, if you are living in Delhi or nearby, and looking for a treatment then you can visit Eugenix, which provides best hair transplant in Delhi. They also provide several other treatments for hair loss. You can visit them and take advice on hair loss and its treatment. However, you can follow some tips to prevent hair thinning at home.
Some simple tips to prevent hair thinning at home are as follow:
- Eggs – Protein present in eggs are very essential to get stronger and thicker hair. Apply egg white on your scalp, let it dry for 15- 20 minutes and then wash your hairs. It will help you get thick hairs.
- Orange – Orange is also used to promote thicker hair and it smells super refreshing. It thickens hair, and is great for treating dandruff. Apply orange juice to your scalp and leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash your hairs. Do this at least two to three times a week to get good results.
- Avocado – It can also be used to get thicker hair. It contains vitamin E which contributes to the overall health of the hair shaft. It moisturises and adds body to your hair.
- Aloe Vera – Rubbing the scalp with fresh aloe Vera gel and a few drops of almond oil can help in curing the problem of thinning hair. You can also use aloe Vera gel as a conditioner for improving hair texture.
- Castor Oil – Massaging your scalp regularly with castor oil is one of the best ways to get thicker hair naturally. It coats the hair thoroughly and protects against hair fall. It is high in vitamin E and fatty acids which promotes hair growth.
- Coconut oil – A mixture of coconut oil and lime juice is also very good solution for treating the problem of thinning hair. It is advisable to massage the scalp with this mixture for at least 10 – 15 minutes and remove it only after 60 – 75 minutes in order to obtain better result.
So, these were some tips to prevent thinning hairs. And, if you are looking for a treatment for hair thinning or hair loss, then you must visit Eugenix. They have very experienced dermatologist and hair transplant specialists in India, who can give you best advice and treatment for hair problem. Eugenix are known for effective and low cost hair transplant in Delhi. You can contact them to schedule your appointment.