Frizzy hair is a daily battle for many people. The main cause of frizzy hair is lack of moisture. It can be very frustrating as it gives you a dull look and difficulty in making different hair styles.
All those who have dry and frizzy hair want to get softer and shinier hair, no matter what. Well, don’t worry about that. There are number of wonderful tips or home remedies which you can follow to get rid of that dry and frizzy hair that is giving you dull look.
Eugenix, a hair speciality centre which provide hair transplant in Delhi, will put forward some tips to care for dry and frizzy hair.
Some tips for dry and frizzy hair are as follow:
- Apple cider vinegar – It is very effective way for preventing dry and frizzy hair. The acid present in it will smooth out the frizz and will eliminate that dull look. Apply apple cider vinegar diluted with water onto your scalp with the help of a cotton ball and comb your hair to distribute the mixture solution. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse your hair well. Repeat this one to two times in a week for better result.
- Beer – This sounds a little weird but it is a great option for restoring moisture in your hair. Beer contains all essential nutrients, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants that your hair needs. Simply coat your hair with beer, Leave it on for few minutes and then rinse it out with cold water.
- Coconut Milk – It is also very effective moisture treatment for frizzy hair as it works as a natural light protein which is good for hairs. Extract coconut milk form a coconut and apply it onto your scalp.
- Avocado – Avocado is very rich in Vitamin E and omega 3 fatty acids which protects the skin cells from oxidizing and cure dry and frizzy hair. Mash the avocado and mix it with olive oil. Apply it on your hairs and leave it for 20-30 minutes. Then, rinse off with cold water.
- Eggs – Hairs are mainly made up of protein. Eggs are rich source of protein which helps to protect our bones and promote healthy hairs. Apply egg white on your hairs and then rinse off with water after 20-30 minutes.
So, these were some tips which you can try to follow at home to fight dry and fizzy hairs. If you are looking for any hair treatment or hair transplant in Delhi, you can visit Eugenix speciality centre. They provide an affordable and low cost hair transplant in Delhi. You can also contact them for any advice for hair problems.